As of the 15 March 2020, South Africa declared a national state of disaster due to Covid-19, otherwise known as the Corona Virus. For all businesses, it is incredibly important to communicate with their customers on how this will affect your business. We have provided some communication musts for this period of uncertainty.
- Create a communication plan. Know when and how to communicate with your customers and with what mediums.
- Acknowledge the current situation and inform your customers about the measures you will be taking.
- Inform customers of any changes that may be taking place in the business and how this will affect them.
- Reassure your customers; they will need to know that they can count on you during this difficult time.
- Use all your communication platforms to ensure you reach all your clients.
Extra tip – have an individual or a team champion your Covid-19 communications to ensure you put enough focus as an organisation on this severe matter.
We at TouchBasePro understand the severity of the country’s current situation and believe that communication is critical at this point. We would, therefore, like to offer companies the ability to send their Covid-19 communications to their customer database for free, even if you aren’t a current TouchBasePro customer. Please get in touch with us to find out more about this offer.